Altacor 35 WG
- Altakor® 35 VG is an anthraniline diamide insecticide that acts by contact and by the stomach of enemies.
- The active substance rinaxipyr has a translaminar effect in the plant, which determines the persistence and resistance of Altacor® 35ВГ to rain that fell 2 hours after the treatment.
- Controls all larval stages of enemies, and in some species also controls adults.
- Pest: Night bugs (Spodoptera exigua, Spodoptera littoralis, Autographa gamma, Helicoverpa armigera) Maize stem borer (Ostrinia nubilalis)
- Dosage: 8-12 g/ha Quarantine period: 3 days.
- Timing of application: For optimal control, Altacor®35 BG should be applied during egg laying (before the peak of adult flight) or at the first visible damage caused by the larvae.
- For the culture: from the 5th true leaf dissolved to full ripening (VVSN 15-89).
- Maximum individual dose: 12 g/acre.
- Maximum number of treatments during the growing season: 2 .
- Treatment interval: 7-10 days.
- Altacor® 35 BG is not compatible with products that have an alkaline reaction.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us