Closer 120 SC
- A systemic insecticide that acts as an insect neurotoxin and is a member of a class of chemicals called sulfoximines that act on the central nervous system of insects.
- Its mode of action is similar to that of neonicotinoids, but differs from them in that it is much less persistent in soil and plants.
- Dangerous for bees.
- Do not apply to crops in flowering period or when bees are actively foraging, in order to protect bees and other insect pollinators.
- Do not use where there is active bee grazing.
- Do not apply in the presence of flowering weed vegetation.
- Weeds should be removed before they flower.
- Do not apply 5 days before the beginning of flowering.
- Move or cover beehives during use and 5 days after treatment.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us