- New two-component systemic fungicide with protective, stopping and curative action to control powdery mildew on vines.
- Safe and reliable protection against powdery mildew.
- Additional action against gray and penicillium rot on the vine.
- Improved physiological condition of the vines.
- Excellent selectivity to the culture.
- 40 ml / dca - first spraying at a shoot length of 8-10 cm.
- The greatest effect of the drug is in its preventive use before the onset of signs of the disease.
- For one vegetation period it is recommended to apply a maximum of 2 times and the interval between treatments should be 10-14 days.
- If conditions are favorable for the development of the disease, the spray interval should be shortened.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us