Coragen 20 SC
- Non-systemic diamide insecticide with mainly gastric action.
- Koragen® 20 SK is an insecticide with a fundamentally new mode of action from the anthranilamide group with mainly gastric but also contact action, a pronounced ovo-larvicidal effect, and in some species it also acts on adults.
- After treatment with Koragen® 20 SC, the larvae stop feeding almost immediately, but die after 24-60 hours.
- It has a prolonged effect, maintaining its high activity 14-21 days after treatment.
- 1 for tomatoes and eggplant
- 3 for vines (deceptive copts)
- 7 for bread (cold and fudge)
- 14 for apples, fruit
- 21 for walnuts, chestnuts, almonds, hazelnuts
- 30 for vines (wine boxes)
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us