- Active substance: 550 g / kg metiram + 50 g / kg pyraclostrobin.
- Formulation: water-dispersible granulate.
- Category of use: III - for free use by persons over 18 years.
- Quarantine period *: 28 days.
- Permitted use: MANA per vine (with a treatment interval of 7-10 days) - 0.15% (150 g / ha);MANA on vine (at a treatment interval of 10-14 days), FLOUR MANA (OIDIUM) on vine, GRAY ROT on grapes - 0.2% (200 g / dka).
- Mode of action: contact - systemic fungicide with protective and curative effects.
- Application: Treatment when the first spots appear, against gray rot the first spraying is in the flowering phase.
- Treatment interval: 7-10 to 10-14 days.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us