- Kohlrabi (small alabash) is still not well known in our country.
- It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Kohlrabi is distinguished by its light green hue and has a blue-violet color.
- Compared to alabasha, it has softer cellulose and a lower carbohydrate content.
- Its mineral composition is approximately the same as that of alabasha, but with a higher potassium content.
- But it is richer in vitamin C (equivalent to lemons) and vitamin PP.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us