- Kamba sweet pepper.
- Vegetation period - 90-95 days.
- The plants are energetic, compact, with short internodes and strong leaves that protect the fruit well from the sun.
- The fruits are flat, four-chambered with dimensions 7 x 10-11 cm and pericarp thickness 7-8 mm.
- Average weight 170-190 g.
- The color of the fruit changes from intense green to dark red when ripe.
- The hybrid has good adaptability at high temperatures.
- Designed for fresh consumption and the canning industry.
- Resistance: TSWV
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us