- Large-fruited hybrid, Kapia type by Seminis.
- Designed for both field and greenhouse production.
- The plant is compact with good foliage, the fruits are two- and three-chambered with a length of 16-17 cm.
- Average fruit weight 140-150 g.
- The color changes from green to red.
- Characteristic of the hybrid is the high percentage of dry matter and its tolerance to adverse and stressful conditions.
- It is intended for both the fresh market and the canning industry.
- Stability: TSWV.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us