PROPLANT 722 SL
- Systemic fungicide, with protective and curative action, for control of soil pathogens causing root rot.
- Proplant 722 SL is taken from the roots and translocated throughout the plant to the aboveground parts.
- It has limited systemic action when absorbed by the leaves.
- Controls strains of fungi of the class Phycomycetes, resistant to the acylalanine fungicides used (metalaxyl, furalaxyl), as it has a different mode of action compared to them.
- The product has an after-effect of 8 weeks.
- Comprehensive protection against diseases.
- It acts prophylactically and curatively.
- Effective against cutting tobacco seedlings.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us