- Pumpkin variety, also known as "Cinderella" because of its specific shape and color.
- Very powerful, strongly leafy plant and longer vegetation - harvest after September 15.
- Recommended density up to 333 plants / dca.
- Large fruits 6-10 kg. and more, with abundant fertilization and enough space the fruits reach over 20 kg.
- Deep orange peel and dark orange to almost reddish flesh.
- When harvested earlier, the color of the bark is greenish-brown, but turns brown during storage.
- Shelf life up to 4-5 months.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us