- Vitali is a universal substrate for use in early and mid-early production on medium-heavy and sandy soils.
- The location of the root is vertical, which explains the very good resistance to heat and drought.
- Plants are more resistant to low temperatures.
- The optimal grafting time is about 24-36 hours.
- When using Vitali, the yield can be increased by up to 25-30%.
- The color of the flesh is a deeper red compared to ungrafted plants.
- Resistances: Fusarium wilt (Fon), Anthracnose (Co1).
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us