Pepper SLONOVO UHO (ELEPHANT EAR)
- ELEPHANT EAR is a variety of sweet pepper with very, very large and fleshy fruits!
- The young fruits are dark green and dark red.
- The plant is very lush and tall.
- The fruit reaches transversely to 10-12 cm and a length of 18 cm.
- The weight of the pepper is 150 - 250 grams.
- The variety is highly resistant to diseases such as TMV.
- Sustainable yields of 5-6 tons per decare of ripe peppers (under irrigation conditions).
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us