SUNICIDINE 5 EC
- Broad-spectrum insecticide - a synthetic pyrethroid with a quick (knockdown) effect, a long effect, resistant to direct sunlight.
- Strong stunning effect, instant contact and strong stomach action.
- Repellent and antifeedant action.
- Economical application.
- An insecticide with a wide spectrum of action to combat leaf-gnawing and sucking insect enemies in fruit growing, grain production, vegetable production, tobacco production, etc.
- Sumicidin contains esphenalerate - this is the latest highly effective pyrethroid of the fifth generation in the form of a liquid, emulsion concentrate, it affects the nervous system of insects.
- Composition: 50 g/l esfenvalerate.
- Formulation: Emulsion concentrate.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us