- Home ->
- Plant protection ->
- BIOPRODUCTS ->
24.48 €1 l
- Wetcit is an adjuvant that contains a combination of natural patellar extracts and biodegradable moisturizing agents.
- Wetcit, as an adjuvant, effectively reduces the surface voltage of the water.
- This implies the responsibility and distribution of the work on the surface of the workplace.
- It approves the distribution, watering and protection during the purchase of a very accessible place (densely lined, with waxed and glued).
- The technology of action of the components of Wetcit resembles the nocturnal effect of pesticides through Tranchlomem technology and technology.
- Wetcit optimizes the efficiency of contact and systemic preparations, does not lead to a decrease in photosynthesis and does not affect the pH of the solution.
- Adjuvant Wetzit prevents clogging of the tanks, nozzles and other equipment and control systems.
- If a hepbicide has been used in the past, it is recommended to leave it on a peeled plant full of Wetcit solution for a day and then the system is used.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us