- Gergana variety is suitable for growing both outdoors and in greenhouses.
- The fruits are dark green and reach a length of about 30 cm.
- They are very fragile, without bitterness and have rare warts.
- Tolerates the typical Bulgarian climate with sharp temperature changes, very durable and adaptable variety.
- It is suitable for different altitudes, in the mountains, in the plains or on the beach.
- Gergana cucumbers are best grown on warm drained soils, which are pre-enriched with organic fertilizers.
- For good fruiting it is necessary to ensure regular watering and pest control.
- Number of seeds in 1 g: 28-35 pcs.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us