- For early production, in compacted and medium heavy soils, very well tolerates development on moisture-retaining soils.
- The root develops in the shallow horizontal soil layer.
- Emphasis increases the early maturity of the grafted plant and gives good resistance to heat and drought.
- Increases the yield of watermelons by up to 25-30%.
- The optimal time for transplantation is 48-60 hours.
- Planting scheme: 350-500 r / dka
- Stability: Fusarium wilt
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us