- The variety is suitable for production in spring and winter.
- For autumn-winter production, planting is recommended in August and September.
- The recommended months for spring planting are February and March.
- In addition, the variety has a high resistance to aphids, which protects both from crop damage and the spread of viral diseases such as mosaic.
- As a representative of the new generation of lettuce, Prodigio is also characterized by its high blight resistance (Bl: 16-35EU).
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us