- Triplex crispy red salad with strongly dissected leaves. It is designed for all-season cultivation through hydroponics, as well as in open ground and film greenhouses.
- The texture of the leaf tissue is crispy.
- The leaves are large with a strong anthocyanin color, smooth, wavy at the edge, with deep incisions at the top.
- Transition of contrasting color from deep red to green.
- Delicate sweet taste. Good quality in the preparation of salad mixes.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Resistant to shooting and necrosis.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us