- This hybrid is designed for growing in glass and polyethylene greenhouses for early and late production.
- Responds well to higher temperatures.
- It has short internodes, which makes it suitable for lower facilities.
- The fruits are quite large - over 300 g and very well shaped.
- The color of this tomato is deep red with a characteristic luster.
- It has excellent taste and commercial appearance.
- Due to the good foliage of the plant, the fruits are perfectly protected from the sun.
- Stability: Mosaic (ToMV) Leaf mold (Ff) Fusarium wilt (Fol) Fusarium (For) Nematode (Ma / Mi / Mj)
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us