- Selective, foliar, systemic herbicide for the control of annual and perennial wheat weeds in broadleaf crops.
- After the treatment of the plants, the product is absorbed for several hours by the leaves, moves and accumulates in the growth points of the weeds, including in their rhizomes.
- It is characteristic that before they die, the weeds acquire an anthocyanin coloration.
- Rain that fell an hour after the use of TORNADO 5 EC does not reduce its herbicidal effect.
- Sunflower: 200 ml/ha against perennial wheat weeds, incl. balur of rhizomes.
Quick order/Quantity discounts - contact us